The blue room had leant her some of its colour and she couldn’t help but stand out.
I was thrilled to contribute a story to The Hyde Hotel, edited by James Everington and Dan Howarth which was published earlier this year by Black Shuck Books. Equally thrilled to interviewed by the wonderful Priya Sharma, along with fellow contributors, Simon Bestwick, S.P. Miskowski, Cate Gardner, Mark West, Alison Littlewood and James Everington about the creative process and our sources of inspiration. To discover what’s in my room at The Hyde Hotel click here for the full interview.
Table of Contents
- CHECKING IN by James Everington
- THE VIEW FROM THE BASEMENT by Alison Littlewood
- NIGHT PORTERS by Iain Rowan
- TICK BOX by Dan Howarth
- THE EDIFICE OF DUST by Amelia Mangan
- LOST AND FOUND by S P Miskowski
- HOUSEKEEPING by Ray Cluley
- SOMETHING LIKE BLOOD by Alex Davis
- THE COYOTE CORPORATION’S MISPLACED SONG by Cate Gardner
- WRATH OF THE DEEP by Simon Bestwick
- THE SEALED WINDOW by Mark West
- THE BLUE ROOM by V H Leslie
- CHECKING OUT by James Everington